Early Elementary program (ages 6-8) learning strategies
- Physical: Rhythmic patterning, fine motor control, isolation of body parts, and transitions between movements, and rhythmically complex sequences.
- Social/affective: Initiating, cooperating, co-planning, and respecting others’ opinions.
- Cognitive: Classifying, interpreting, comparing, analyzing and generating movement.
- Aesthetic & Appreciation: Revising and refining movements, and recognizing varied notions of beauty in dance.
- Metacognitive: Reflecting on their own dancing in a wider cross- cultural context.
Early elementary Class info
- Ballet II
- African Dance